A tale spanning not only across time, but across the dimensions.

Thursday 24 April 2014

Convention Adventures

So, I took Stormy with me to Supanova Melbourne and she demanded to be in costume to meet Crystal Reed (who is super awesome). But you always have to come home afterwards.

Lucas: ...when it lunged at me, I smacked it with my hoe!
Kitty: And that's how you saved your mumma?
Lucas: and that's how I saved my momma.


Stormy: Hey everyone, I'm back!
Silvia: Welcome back, Miss Stormy!

Eloise: You're back!! Was it fun? Did everyone like you? Nobody hurt you, did they??


Stormy: *chuckles* It was grand. And everyone was nice. There were loads if costumes too.
Eloise: Did you meet the archery lady?


Kitty: Was she awesome?!
Silvia: Do the tales of her exploits meet with all expectations?
Eloise: *muffled* Did she like the shinies we picked for her?
Stormy: *laughs* She was really nice, and she was impressed with my costume. And she /loved/ the opals. 

Lucas: Will you be fleeing our life here to hunt all manner of supernatural creature?
Oberron: *muffled squeaks and churps*

Stormy: There is no life I would rather live than here with you guys. 




3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your little photo story, Supanova sounds like it was fun day out too.

    If you need inspiration Crystal and you don't want too much pressure, join the Adventurer's Club,You will find all the info here::
    http://dolladventurersclub.blogspot.com.au/p/about-adventurers-club.html

    Cheers,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was it taking a doll with you? Do you travel with them often?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually pretty good. I was lucky that I had a friend with a table that I could leave Stormy at for a while, but because she's an MSD, she's a lot easier to carry around than the bigger dolls.

      It's not the first time I took a doll with me to a con - Ely was dressed up as the Jiji to my Kiki last year :3

      Delete