A tale spanning not only across time, but across the dimensions.

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Adventurer's Club!

So I was exposed to the delight of the Adventurer's Club photo challenge, so I thought to give it a go! Of course, as with all things with the mob, it doesn't always go to plan...

<Another...reasonably normal day>
Kitty: Sooo....


Kitty: I heard about this awesome adventure club, and we gotta hunt down an exotic creature!


Eloise: We don't have a lot of exotic amnamils here though...


Sparrow: Well, if ya wanna be exact...

Sparrow: ...we gots a few fakey ones here in ya toy sets. 

Kitty: But they're not that exot-
Opossum: Hiss!!

Kitty: Aaaaa!!
Eloise: Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Min: !!!
Sparrow: Duck a f--

Sparrow: Ya dozy cracknob! Whattaya thinkin', scarin' the gixies like that??!

Lux: Hehehehe. Funny~

Kitty: Ohh, my gosh..
Eloise: My hearts makin' my chest hurt...

Min: >C
Lux: Dragon?


Min: .....???
Eloise: But...
Sparrow: He is "exotic", even by my standards..

Kitty: And he sure isn't one of our toys...

Oberron: Mrrr?

Lucas: So, "Mecha" is the cartoon robots...
Stormy: That's right - like that Gundam I showed you.
Lucas: And they aren't real, as much as people want them to be.
Stormy: Exactly. Which is why people dress up as them during conve-

Oberron: *screeeeeeech*

Kitty: He went that way!
Eloise: Don't hurt him!!!
Min: !! :O
Sparrow: Hey, we ain't as big as you two!!
Lux: Charge!!!!

Lucas: Why do I feel like I missed something important?
Stormy: I'll go get the biscuits..

EPILOGUE 


Kitty: 'm sorry, Oberron...
Eloise: We didn't wanna scare you..
Min: :'c
Sparrow: We gotta remember we're different to you too..
Oberron: *quiet whimble*

Stormy: You little twit. You don't regret anything, do you. 
Lux: Nope! Hehehehe~

4 comments:

  1. Lux is such a little devil, hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lux is very much like a Sour Patch Kid: Both sour and sweet and can change in a split second XD

      Delete
  2. Hi Crystal! So glad you came on board with us. What a crowd you have there, and I thought mine got up to mischief, BOY!!!
    Cheers,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have a few trouble makers here xD

      Thankfully, the trouble seems to happen every other month

      Delete